Friday, April 15, 2011

Flamingo Friday: Why the Long Face?



Just to let you know, I will be out of the country for the next week, so whatever posts appear (having been scheduled in advance) may be a little light on text, and I certainly won't be able to respond to comments. If you're longing for more Beasts in a Populous City-ness, then take the caption contest, and encourage your friends to do the same! It will provide you with hours of entertainment and distract you from the aching void created by my absence from this website.


{A note: I do write all text and take all pictures. Please do not reproduce either without my permission.}

1 comment:

biobabbler said...

=) Bon voyage. Today's post's title is one of my favorite jokes. 'Course your version its not a horse walking into a bar...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...