Thursday, February 24, 2011

One Good Shot: Mossy Frog


As I mentioned recently, there are people who approach the animals in the Reptile House as if they were part of a game called Find the Animal and Then Dismiss It. But even if you don’t see much opportunity to observe behavior with some of the less-active reptiles and amphibians, it’s worth a moment’s time simply to admire the perfection of their camouflage and the skill with which they elude our, and others’, eyes.


{A note: I do write all text and take all pictures. Please do not reproduce either without my permission.}

3 comments:

Anca said...

This is amazing! I like the choice of colors, too:).

Joseph JG said...

Wow, that's pretty fantastic. I had to open up the picture to see what I was seeing.

biobabbler said...

That is unbelievable! Stunning camo.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...