Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More Shameless Self-Promotion


(But before you get too mad at me, note that I have also posted a regular entry today.)

Maybe I’m being just as precipitate as all the chocolate and jewelry vendors, but Valentine’s Day is coming up in just a couple of weeks, and if you’re the kind of person who likes giving cards to your friends/love(s), now’s the time to order them, especially if you want an Ambrogio original.

Yes, you can make your own cards from the photos at my Gallery site, but if you prefer pre-made cards with wildlife photos and clever wordplay or atrocious puns, you should visit my Zazzle site, where I have a whole line of Valentine’s cards suitable for friends (e.g. a cephalopod announcing, “Here’s looking at you, squid!”), lovers (e.g. a reptilian Helen Kane sings, “Iguana be loved by you, just you…”), and even those who hate Valentine’s Day (look for the ones with cacti or a tortoise on ’em to see what I mean). Is your loved one fond of humor? How about a cow card claiming “You mooove me”? Is s/he more romantic? How about two tender cheetahs (pictured above) and the statement “You make my heart race”? Amazing, isn’t it? It’s just the way my mind works. (Poor Annie.)

So if you’re planning to send out affectionate greetings on this admittedly made-up holiday, take a look at the possibilities on offer—if only to appreciate my punmanship.


{A note: I do write all text and take all pictures. Please do not reproduce either without my permission.}

2 comments:

Noel said...

OMG Olivia, I just went and looked at these ... they are AWESOME!!! The turtle, the squid, and the owl are my faves.

Olivia V. Ambrogio said...

Thanks, Noel! I have had fun coming up with them. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...