Sunday, December 19, 2010

I’ve Gotten a Little Behind

Apologies for having fallen down on the job of posting lately, but rest assured that I will be getting back on track this week, even though the season of Solstice and Christmas and New Year’s is upon us, full of things to distract an innocent blogger from her task. But I shall remain steadfast! And, if I’m lucky, I may even be able to see and photograph some lion cubs before the new year. But I can’t promise anything; these zoo types are being ve-ry cagey about when the new cubs will be out… --Either way, there are plenty of zoo stories to tell. And tell them I shall! (Once I've gotten a little sleep and can stop writing in Epic Voice.)


{A note: I do write all text and take all pictures. Please do not reproduce either without my permission.}

1 comment:

Anca said...

I must comment on how adorable that panda tail is! And when it comes to the tiger, that's the view I want if I ever encounter one outside a zoo (not likely, considering where I live and how very few there are left even where they live/d).

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...